Part of the recent promotion of the “Guardian Rising” Trading Card Game Expansion, the Pokemon Company released a new treat for everyone to enjoy. Lycanroc is now available for distribution for Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Lycanroc Movesets and Abilities
According to Nintendo Life, Lycanroc, regarding abilities it’s level 50 with the ability ‘No Guard’ and a Held Item of a Life Orb. His other moves include Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, and Sword Dance. Check out Lycanroc trailer below.
But, you might have to head out to stores to get it. Yes, you heard it right! Lycanroc is part of those serial code deals by the Pokemon Company. Nonetheless, here are the dates and stores where you can purchase Lycanroc.
- United States – GameStop from 15th May to 5th June
- The UK – GAME from 5th May to 31st May
- Belgium – Game Mania, FNAC, Cora, and Smartoys
- Spain – GAME from 5th May
- Italy – GameStop from 5th May
- Germany – GameStop from 5th May
Once you get the code, you have to follow these steps to get him into your game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu
- Select Receive Gift
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the Internet
- Enter your code
- Watch as you receive Lycanroc
- Speak to the deliveryman in any Pokemon center
- Make sure to save once you get Lycanroc
Recently, there have been rumors floating around regarding the third title in the Pokemon Sun and Moon generation called Pokemon Stars. The game is said to be a Nintendo Switch exclusive despite the Sun and Moon being 3DS exclusives. Japan is launching a line of merchandise called “Look Upon the Stars” that has just stoked the rumor bonfire even more. If this does end up being real, Pokemon Stars would be the first mainline Pokemon title to come to a Nintendo home console.