The latest Update brings changes to Arena and Bugs fixes.
The conflict between the Red and the Blue Orders is gaining momentum, and the Champions of the Order are going to war. Champions are experienced beastmasters who will support their Orders in battles for Arenas. If a faction owns the Arena for too long, the Champions will periodically attack it, helping the players of their Order to pry it away from the enemy. If the Arena weakens too much, the Champion will take it. In this case, he will use strong monsters to protect it. Players will be able to look for Arenas protected by stronger Champions to strengthen the buildings even more and jointly defend them against enemy faction attacks.
In addition, the following changes have been made:
– The EULA has been updated.
– The level of opponents in the Duel is reduced (except for the Golden League).
– The ability to distinguish creatures with ideal stats from others (5/5) is added.
– Scrolling through Arenas’ defenders is improved.
– The bug of the enemy freezing in battle with 0 HP is fixed.
– The bug of being counted as defeated by a wild monster in case of a victory is fixed.
– Models and animations of some creatures are fixed.
– Some inaccuracies in the texts are fixed.
– The Mother of Dragons’ cocoon breaks in the Rift after being used.
– Sorting creatures by their Bestiary number is improved.
– The bug of losing several spheres when throwing one to capture a creature is fixed.
– The error of counting of Duel results with an unstable Internet connection is fixed.
– The bug of losing a treasure when entering the Silver League is fixed.
– The bug of receiving different buffs by players from the same chest is fixed.