Activision Call of Duty Mobile or Legends of War is a new upcoming game for COD franchise. COD mobile is currently in beta phase and only available in India and Australia.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a direct competition to PUBG mobile by it retains maps and animation of its original franchise.
Before the players were able to play the game using VPN services for around the world but now there have been reports that with the release of new update 184.108.40.206 VPN services do not work as they have been blocked by the developer.
Download Call of Duty Mobile v220.127.116.11?
Steps to install the COD: Mobile:-
- If you have the previous beta version of the game installed, then you need to uninstall it.
- The go-to Android>obb folder, create a folder named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” inside obb.
- Install the downloaded APK.
- You need to allow installation from unknown sources in settings>safety and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources
- Move the above downloaded OBB file to “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder.
- You are now ready to go, enjoy.
Here is a bypass method for players of other countries:-
- Download any VPN
- Sign up on it.
- Select the free plan.
- Create your account with your desired username and password.
- Download the VPN app.
- Log in with the Account that you just made.
Also, Call of Duty: Mobile fans are requesting too much on Reddit to launch the beta testing phase in their countries. As by using the VPN service they are getting High Ping and experiencing lag issues.