A Shiny Silvally event was been rumoured for some weeks, and now its on way to Pokémon Sun and Moon on the American continent.
Today The Pokémon Company International has officially confirmed the event and have shared information about the event for Latin America.
Like Marshadow, players will be able to get the Shiny Pokemon Silvally through video game stores . You do not need to make a purchase to get it, just go and ask for the code. It is important to keep in mind that the codes are limited, so do not be late.
The event will start on October 23 and end on November 13 . Also it is important to note that the codes will only work with Pokémon Sun and Moon, will not work with Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
List of shops:
- Mexico – Gamers
- Chile – Microplay or Falabella?
- Colombia – Alkosto?
- Peru – Next Level or Phantom?
- Panama – EstiGames
- Costa Rica – Vertigo
- Guatemala – El Duende
Note: we have put the question mark next to the stores that we have not been able to definitively confirm yet, but they will probably have the event.
The event will also be available at GameStop stores in the United States at the same time. In addition, it will also be available in Spain from 3 to 16 November 2017.
How to get your battle-ready Shiny Silvally in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon:
- Make sure your Nintendo 3DS system is connected to the internet.
- Open your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game.
- Select “Mystery Gift” on the main menu.
- Select “Receive Gift”.
- Select “Get with Code/Password”, then “Yes” then “Yes” again to connect to the internet.
- Enter your code.
- Watch as you receive Shiny Silvally.
- Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to receive your Shiny Silvally.
- Be sure to save your game.