As Pokemon GO is a part of life for a lot of people (with over 65 million download), we enjoy hunting them and running around. Pokemon GO has made Us come out of our home and mix up as society. A study conducted found that Pokemon GO players are happier and friendlier, so what if we could also discover and catch these pocket monsters at different corners of your home.
As we all know finding them is not easy, some people have met with freak accidents while searching for them and have ended up finding them at weird places such as grave yards, holocaust museums, Gyms and dark alleys.
But how about looking for them around your home. There are certain places one can probably find a Pokemon at their homes, based on the Pokemon characteristics.
- Looking for Gas Pokemon like Koffing, you might probably find him in your fridge
- Water Pokemon like Squirtle would be mostly near a swimming pool. Knowing his love for fun activities.
- Look for Grass Pokemon like Bulbasaur and Caterpie near Garden and green spaces.
- Raticate is most likely to be found near Dining Tables as it will be a perfect place for him to hide.
- Sludge Pokemon like Grimmer are most like to be found near Kitchen spaces such as Chimneys and other areas.
- Poison Pokemons Like Beedril can be found near Fuits.
- Pokemon which have Aquatic Features like Magikarp can be found near Aquariums.
- Look for Dark and Dusty spaces around Furniture and Rooms for finding Ghost Pokemon like Haunter.
- You never know what you might find in your room until you clean it. Maybe there is a rare Pokemon under the mess.
Liked our little collection Follow Us on Facebook.