Diablo Immortal is an action role-playing game developed by Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase for mobile devices. It is set in the Diablo universe and is a standalone entry in the Diablo series.
Table of Contents
- Attributes of Diablo Immortal Crusader
- Best Legendary Items for Crusader in Diablo Immortal
- Item Set
- Six Paragon trees in Diablo Immortal and when they unlock:
The Crusader class in Diablo Immortal is a defensive, tank-like class that excels at mitigating damage and controlling the battlefield.
Here are some tips for playing the Crusader class in Diablo Immortal:
- Use your Shield Bash ability to interrupt enemy attacks and stun enemies. This will allow you to disrupt enemy attacks and keep them off balance.
- Use your Sweeping Strike ability to clear out groups of enemies. This ability allows you to deal damage to multiple enemies at once, making it a great tool for clearing out mobs.
- Use your Iron Skin ability to increase your damage resistance. This ability will make you more durable in combat, allowing you to soak up more damage and stay alive longer.
- Use your Judgment ability to deal massive damage to a single target. This ability will also stun enemies, making it a great tool for interrupting enemy attacks.
- Use your Heaven’s Fury ability to deal AoE damage to all enemies in an area. This ability is great for clearing out groups of enemies and can be used in combination with other abilities to maximize your damage output.
Overall, the Crusader class in Diablo Immortal is a strong and versatile class that excels at controlling the battlefield and mitigating damage. With the right build and playstyle, you can use the Crusader to dominate your enemies and emerge victorious.
Attributes of Diablo Immortal Crusader
Best Legendary Items for Crusader in Diablo Immortal
Head – Many-Eyed Aegis
Shoulders – Sivket’s Advantage
Chest – Besieger
Legs – Bladed Jambeau
Main Hand Weapon – Little Lance
Off Hand Weapon –Pavise of Ten Wings
|Set Item Name
|Mad King’s Breach
|Pit of Anguish
|Tomb of Fahir
Six Paragon trees in Diablo Immortal and when they unlock:
- Survivor: Unlocked at Paragon level 1
- Vanquisher: Unlocked at Paragon level 1
- Treasure Hunter: Unlocked at Paragon level 50
- Gladiator: Unlocked at Paragon level 100
- Soldier: Unlocked at Paragon level 150
- Mastermind: Unlocked at Paragon level 150