Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which four resourceful survivors face off against one ruthless killer. Developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. Dead by Daylight has a 4vs1 gameplay, with four players taking the roles of survivors and one player playing the killer.
In this DBD Killer Tier List, we will rank the killers in the game to help you easily take on the survivors. Best Killers in DBD can help you take down the survivors quickly and easily.
Table of Contents
This Dead by Daylight killer tier list is a ranking system that rates each killer’s strength and overall viability in the game. These rankings are based on a variety of factors, including the killer’s abilities, playstyle, and overall usefulness in different situations. While killer tier lists can be subjective and open to debate, they can still provide a helpful guide for players looking to improve their skills or try out a new killer.
Dead By Daylight Killer Tier List
The Skull Merchant
The Ghost Face
DBD Killer Tier List Explanation
- The Spirit: The Spirit is a stealthy killer who excels at catching survivors off guard and taking them down quickly. Her ability to phase through walls and surprise attack her victims makes her a formidable opponent.
- The Nurse: The Nurse is a fast killer who can close the distance between herself and her victims quickly thanks to her Blink ability. She’s also able to stun survivors with her attack, making it easier to take them down.
- The Hag: The Hag is a killer who can place phantasm traps on the ground, which can disorient and confuse survivors. While her traps can be effective, she lacks the raw power of some of the other killers on this list.
- The Oni: The Oni is a powerful killer who excels in close combat. His chain attack ability allows him to quickly close the gap and take out survivors, while his charge ability allows him to break through barricades and chase down fleeing survivors.
- The Huntress: The Huntress is a killer with a strong throwing axe that can take down survivors from a distance. However, she lacks mobility and is easily outmaneuvered by more agile survivors.
- The Hillbilly: The Hillbilly is a brute-force killer who can do massive amounts of damage with his chainsaw. He’s also surprisingly agile and can quickly close the distance between himself and his prey.
- The Doctor: The Doctor is a killer who can make survivors hallucinate, causing them to see things that aren’t really there. While this can be disorienting for survivors, the Doctor lacks the raw power and speed of some of the other killers on this list.
- The Cannibal: The Cannibal is a slow-moving killer with low damage output. While his chainsaw can be effective in close quarters, he is easily outmaneuvered by more agile survivors.
- The Clown: The Clown is a killer who can throw bottles of booze at survivors, causing them to become intoxicated and more susceptible to attack. However, his attacks are relatively weak and he lacks the mobility of some of the other killers.
- The Trapper: The Trapper is a killer who excels at setting traps and controlling the battlefield. He can place bear traps around the map, which can slow down or incapacitate survivors.
- The Shape (aka Michael Myers): The Shape is a killer who has the ability to go into a stealthy stance, making it easier for him to sneak up on survivors. However, his attacks are relatively weak, so he needs to get in close to take down his victims.
- The Pig (aka Leatherface): The Pig is a killer who has a chainsaw, much like the Hillbilly. However, he lacks the agility and raw power of the Hillbilly, making him a less effective killer overall.
- The Demogorgon: The Demogorgon is a killer with strong ranged attacks and the ability to teleport. However, his lack of close combat abilities and weak melee attack make him less effective in close quarters.
- The Plague: The Plague is a support killer who excels at slowing down survivors and hindering their progress. Her vomit ability can debuff survivors, making them easier to catch, and her plague rats ability can distract and disorient survivors.
It’s important to note that this is just a general tier list and the effectiveness of a killer can vary depending on the player’s skill level and the specific situation in the game. Ultimately, the best killer for you will depend on your personal playstyle and preferences.